Ice Arena Protocols Provided to CSHL
As of September 23, 2021
KSU - Face coverings are required by anyone 5-years of age and older inside buildings at all times except on ice-practice and play. Coaches must wear face coverings during practice and on bench. Players shall keep their face coverings on until they put on their helmet to exit to the benches and shall immediately put it back on upon removal of their helmet.
Gilmour Arena -UPDATED 1/4/2022:
1. We still require masks on at all times for everyone except while competing on the ice.
2. Social distance when you can at all times while in the facility.
3. 2 spectators per player and coach are permitted during all scheduled events. This is a capacity limit so if someone needs more spectators but a player has none they can use theirs so we still stay under capacity within the building. We encourage the use of the LiveBarn streaming service and Boxcast when available as well to limit foot traffic.
4. Please exit the facility as soon as possible after your event has concluded.
5. Regular hand washing and sanitizing is strongly encouraged.
6. A front table person will be there to check you in at most times to make sure COVID protocols are being followed. Please follow all posted signage as well.
7. No tailgating or large group gatherings in the parking lot are permitted.
8. No concession usage will be available.
9. Restrooms are available but we ask that we try and limit congregated traffic in those areas.
10. We ask that for away events we are following all posted and published COVID protocols for those facilities as well.
Garfield Heights - Face coverings are required by anyone 5-years of age and older inside buildings at all times; except on ice-practice and play. Coaches must still wear face coverings on the bench. Players shall keep their face coverings on until they put on their helmet to exit to the benches and shall immediately put it back on upon removal of their helmet. Players, coaches, and staff may arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to event and will be asked to go straight to the locker room and remain there until ice times. Spectators will be asked to remain outside until 10 minutes prior to their event.
Brooklyn – Masks are required of all patrons entering the facility regardless of vaccination status.
Facility usage guidelines:
-Come ready to skate as fully dressed as possible
-Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before scheduled time
-No congregating in lobbies or common areas before or after your session
-Groups must leave promptly so the facility can be cleaned between rentals
-Coaches and Instructors will monitor participants by administering to the COVID19 symptom checklist daily
-Coaches and Instructors are requested to wear PPE masks at all times
-Carry out social distancing by keeping a minimum of 6 feet (2m) per person.
-Everyone must wear masks in the facility unless participating in physical activity
Locker Room/Team Bench Guidelines:
-Teams will be permitted to use locker rooms
-Players are asked to come as dressed as possible
-Limit changing post-event. Players are asked to leave the rink as dressed as possible. We have a short window in between events to clean and sanitize
-While in locker rooms players and coaches must:
Distance as much as possible
-Locker room assignments are to be followed accordingly to ensure proper sanitation
Facility Enter/Exit/Seating Procedures:
-Teams and coaches are required to enter through the MAIN doors of the ice rink unless permitted for tournaments or other special events
-All spectators will sit in the balcony area (parents may come to ice area for injuries and other issues)
-Only necessary game staff will be permitted in the lower level (list provided by host organization)
-Spectators are required to leave the balcony immediately after the game ends so the seating area can be cleaned and sanitized