To request a Game Change
(A Game with an existing game number)
Requesting coach (before grace period) or Requesting Head of Program (after grace period) must send an e-mail to opposing coach (before grace period) or opposing Head of Program (after grace period) notifying him/her of the game change particulars (i.e new date/time/rink). The opposing coach or Head of program must forward that request to email@example.com
with their approval of the game change. Once I receive the forwarded e-mail, I will make the change in the arbitersports referee assigning website and also on the CSHL website. When I have made the requested change in both websites, I will send a reply to all (and cc Chris Kendel – if it is after the grace period for the processing of the game change fee) stating that the changes have been made. The e-mail from the requesting coach or Head of Program must follow the following protocol or it will be returned and no changes will be made until a corrected e-mail is received.
Requesting coach/Head of Program:
1. Subject Line – Game number/Date/Time.
2. Text of e-mail – New date, new time (AM/PM), new rink.
3. Coach/Head of Program - Name, Organization (ie.shaker hts.), team number, phone number.
Opposing Coach/Head of Program: (forward to firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Don’t change the subject line.
2. "I approve the change".
3. Coach/Head of Program – Name, organization, team number, phone number.